Charles Failed

By Jonny Drama on 1:44 PM

Filed Under: , ,

She really got heated and just took off on this nigga haha



Apparently this is her half assed apology:

We seriously have a sick, dysfunctional, high school relationship. But... It is what it is. Like I said earlier: I DID NOT MEAN TO DECK HIM. I was holding it back but the more I thought about what he said the more I wanted to hit him. Sorry Grandma. I felt justified, but the more I think about it now, it is an unfair situation for him: I'm a female so he can't hit me back with out a bunch of ppl talkn crap, and he still gets talked about if he doesn't hit me. We ALL know that if a woman feels she's man enough to hit a man, she's probably man enough to take a punch. I'm not sayin thats right eithe-

Matter of fact, let's say this:
Even tho it was a "rap battle" and that's the only reason he was going so hard...
I would do it again in a heart beat. Somebody's gotta shut the kid up sometime!!! But I got love for him tho.

Lol

We are a sad, sad story. We just cross lines.


I wouldnt accept it for the simple fact that it was filmed, so millions of people can laugh at this nigga getting punched in the face.

**gone**

1 comments for this post

$av

he didnt fail. he would have if he socked her back. he jus shut her down bringing up abortions. hahahahaha damn that foo got decked. thanks for the knews JD! daaaamn cant believe i jus saw that

Posted on May 23, 2009 at 2:41 PM