I Smell Pussy

By Jonny Drama on 1:20 PM

Filed Under:

I love how big ass "niggas" tend to fall to bitch tactics. People my size should be easy to beat up right?? Just don't let me get a hold of a limb and you just might win, sorry about the rhyming, completely accidental. Anyway, let me explain, so two "niggas" decided to jump my boy last night right when i show up to the party, sadly i didnt know it was him at 1st (night time + alcohol + a gate). By the time it was over everyone realized it was him and the "niggas" who did it ran quicker than a crackheads nose at night when they realized that it was about to be 40 against 2. If you got the heart to jump someone, then i know you got heart to take being jumped, but my nigga Peedi Rocks good, he took it like man (no homo). Maybe if i was equipped like the nigga below it woulda been different, no shots, just scare em a little and make them stay for their well deserved beat down, you feel me?



**gone**

0 comments for this post