Asleep In The Bread Aisle

By Damien Money on 1:28 PM

Filed Under:



Asher Roths debut album titled "Asleep In The Bread Aisle"
is due out this spring, it is said it will be dropping on April 21.

Here are a few things he had to say about his upcoming album.

The project is still a work in progress, and that it's awaiting features from
Ludacris, Cee-Lo and possibly Lady Gaga for the tracks "Leo The Lion,"
"Be By Myself" and "She Don't Want A Man,".

And on the track "As I Em," which samples the theme song from the TV show "Action Jackson,"
Asher, who is white, talks about him being compared to Eminem.

"He paved the way for me. Since we've got the same complexion
and the same voice inflection its easy to make the comparison,"
he rhymes. "If you have no more questions and no more thoughts,
I'd like to introduce you to Asher Roth."

Here is the track listing so far for "Asleep In The Bread Aisle":

"Lark On My Go-Cart"
"Blunt Cruisin'"
"I Love College"
"Bad Day" ft. Jazze Pha
"Be By Myself" ft. Cee-Lo
"Sour Patch Kids"
"She Don't Want A Man"
"As I Em" ft. Chester French
"His Dream" ft. Miguel
"Ladida"
"Leo The Lion"
"Fallin"
"Nothing You Can't Do"

0 comments for this post