Liquor Cinema | Ray Maldonado

By Jonny Drama on 12:09 PM

Filed Under:

Its about god damn time Ray, you should have had a check out like 3 years ago fucker.

Ray Maldonado

Home: Los Angeles, California
Sponsors: FTC Sac, Girl, Fourstar, Royal, Nike, Autobahn wheels

Years skating: 7 or 8, something like that.
After a skate session I’m: Hungry for some T-Bell.
Show I can’t miss: Always Sunny in Philadelphia, reruns of Scrubs, and Family Guy on adultswim.com.
Web site you visit everyday: TransWorld of course! Theskateboardmag.com, theberrics.com, and I’m a victim of the myspace.com epidemic.
Dream Sponsor outside of skating: BMW and gasoline. Non-stop skate missions.
Best Pro: So many amazing pros, but hands down Eric Koston, Mark Appleyard, and Stefan Janoski.
Favorite person to film with: My baby boo Jesus Grajeda and Chris Ray.
I spend too much money: On junk food and my cell phone bill!
Beverage of choice: Dr. Pepper makes the world taste better.
All time skate video: Modus Operandi, MJ and MC just amazing! The new fav of course Fully Flared.
Road trip must-have: Sacramento, then from Sac head up to Seattle, Washington. Arizona would be tight just because I’ve never skated out there.
What skateboarding means to you: Having fun with the homeys. Just to be out skateboarding and not thinking or worrying about anything else and just skate.




0 comments for this post