imposter.

By Linda Vanessa Tovar on 11:02 PM

Filed Under:

Reality check now peoples...
What the fuck is going on with the sky? Are you serious you don't notice!?
Tis this smoggish foggish haze thats leaving me at a daze.
Confused, abused, and upset.
I have to play detective now
trying to investigate this robbery from my happiness.
Imposter ass clouds. faking the high.
Imposter!
faking the dopeness of the fluff
Imposter!
You can't fool me.
I know my clouds thank you.
You are not them.
They try to fight back, but they are defeated..
Chemically altered sky, altered air we breath in and
Out with you imposter!!!
You can't hide my mountains anymore.
You can't take them away from me.
I am one with the earth and you are just
hazardous chemicals made in fear of the POWER OF THE PEOPLES.
Pussy!
You fuckin' little bitch- move
outta my way, give me back my sky.
my mountains, my air
my nuves.... MY CLOUDS!!!

0 comments for this post